A large high-end retailer is searching for some seasonal personal shoppers!
Full time, 40 hrs per week.
The Personal Shopper job is a great fit for someone who is customer obsessed and loves to solve problems.
A day in the life…
* Assist customers with a variety of transactions through a seamless and friendly experience
* Demonstrate expertise in all technologies used in the store environment
* Inspire trust, teamwork and positive team relationships
* Defuse customer situations and provide resolution in a timely and effective manner
* Ensure the security and privacy of customer information through education, compliance and resolution of issues
* Motivate and inspire others to adopt initiatives such as our Rewards program
* The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
Will be working on the floor with the other members of staff and working with customers. Additional duties include: stocking, gift wrapping, pulling items from online orders, and of course interacting with customers.
If interested, please reach out to Maxwell Mallinak at 503-403-1968, or via email at
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.