BCForward is currently seeking highly motivated Salesforce Developer for our client based in San Francisco/Fremont, CA.
- Position: Salesforce Developer
- Location: San Francisco/Fremont, CA
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 Months
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Preferred 7+ years relevant experience
- Multiple SFDC certifications
- Very solid understanding of a functional area or technology platform
- Demonstrated ability to implement highly complex technical changes within his/her functional area.
- Written code that others can understand, support, maintain, and expand.
- Demonstrated consistent, successful delivery over time.
- Considered a good problem solver who can identify root cause within functional domain and collaborate to identify root cause across system boundaries quickly - Solves problems strategically - Understands interdependencies between his/her functional areas and other functional area, both upstream and downstream.
- Solid understanding of the architecture of the major functional platform(s) within the group or BU - Works with peers and more senior engineers to implement broad architectural changes affecting multiple functional areas.- Solid understanding of one functional area - e.g. L2O. - Recognition of when to configure vs.
- build - Work occasionally requires direction and oversight from a more senior member of the team, but he/she comes with a point of view - Partners with a more senior engineer to deliver very complex or foundational features.
- Able to use and extend existing code framework to implement new functionality.
- Needs some direction to make fundamental changes to the existing code line.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate technology lifecycle issues. Coordinates durable, extensible solutions with peers and architects. -Industry Standard ETL Tool (Informatica, Ab Initio, etc)SQL, PL/SQL, Database and Appliances, Shell ScriptingLinux/Solaris,Business Analysis Skills,Data Modeling,Reporting and Analytical Tools - Demonstrated understanding of both industry and SFDC-specific policies & practices.
- Applies them to his/her work effectively.
- Mentors junior engineers on best practices & policies.
- Track record of delivering successfully on features of medium and high complexity over a period of time - Track record of meeting sprint commitments - Minimal code rollbacks or post production bugs - Assists and promotes longer term planning. Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- May be looked to as a lead displaying advanced knowledge in specialized area(s). All software engineers must be well versed in Agile Methodology & have ADM Training. Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Contacts pertain to significant matters often involving coordination among groups.
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 129396 when responding to this ad.