SNI Technology is currently seeking a SalesForce Administrator for an exciting Direct hire role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Take overall responsibility for SalesForce.com CRM
- Participate in project management and deployment of new customized SalesForce features
- Provide day-to-day administration and customization of the SalesForce platform instance
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Support, and Underwriting to design dashboards and automate reporting
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows
- Create clear, concise and complete functional specification and requirement documents as needed.
- Progressively increase the utilization of SalesForce across relevant functions at BFS
- Conduct application configuration, testing, and quality control
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Provide end-user training and support
- Understand Company's products and solutions and find new ways to use the SalesForce technology to drive both sales and accountability
- Bachelor's degree in Financial Systems, Finance, Computer Science or related field
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator and/or Developer/Advanced Developer Certification.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com administration and development
- Familiarity with web based programing (Apex, VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOAP.)
- Process-oriented mindset and ability to break down complex business issues into actionable deliverables
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, senior management and the public
- Certification or experience in project management
- Demonstrated ability to flourish in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude