5755 Granger Road, Independence, OH 44131
Stand Up Management the way your career should be!
Driven by the desire to provide an iconic customer / client experience !!
At Stand Up Management, we ensure clients energy savings with no interruption to services the way that suits them. That demands a special kind of sales consultant: one who takes time to build relationships with customers in order to understand their true needs. Join us, and you will help each client chooses the correct supplier with the best rate. We've become the nation's largest energy brokerage firms due to our honesty and transparency, and those same traits will help you succeed too.
What you will do - Essential responsibilities
- Use your knowledge of services, suppliers and competitors to assist clients in finding a supplier that meets their needs
- Practices suggestive selling, offering related items and accessories, driving multiple-unit sales.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of store products and services and uses this knowledge to build sales and enhance the level of customer service provided.
- Using professional sales concepts, such as greeting, building rapport, determining customer’s needs, presenting products, emphasizing features and benefits, overcoming objections, asking for sale, excellent customer service and follow-up.
- Proficiency in all technical aspects of writing and completing a sales contract.
- With Sales Manager, set and achieve a monthly, quarterly and annual sales goal/plan
- Attend all monthly sales meetings and supplementary training sessions
- Maintain professional appearance in keeping with current dress code
Learn and succeed as part of a team
This is a high energy sales environment where you will work as a team to meet goals and we'll give you everything you need to be successful. Sales experience is not necessary - we provide paid training and a personal sales mentor who is dedicated to your ongoing development. Bring us your ability to connect with people and build relationships, and we'll help you succeed. The prospects are bright for sales professionals who aspire to become mentors, managers and business leaders, and who are ready to work and learn as part of a team.
Compensation & Benefits:
- We offer an extremely competitive commission structure!
- NO Weekends
- Great Hours
- Great Team environment