Sales Representative Entry Level Business Openings
Sales and Marketing Department
Servescustomers by selling services; meeting customer needs; teamdevelopment/training
This is amanager-in-training position. You will start entry level and move intomanagement.
EntryLevel Job Duties:
- Services accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers.
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Uses systematic content of sales presentations to each customer.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of experienced consultants.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
However,it can't be all work and no play!
Oncea week, everyone from Apollo Concepts gets together to do something outside ofthe office. People develop camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitmentto assisting them reach their objectives. It permits the human resources andmanagement group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
- Plethora of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Atlanta, NYC, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
- Advancement and compensation are based upon an individual's performance