Sales Representative- Sales Associate
At Paramount Consulting Group, our #1 goal is growth in all markets for cost effective energy savings and energy solutions.
Due to our excellent customer service we have been voted on the top Energy Broker of the Year by our clients and vendors in the nationwide energy networks
What makes Paramount Consulting Group Special?
• We are a growing company that continues to evolve in our industry.
• We foster employee development that is focused on tailoring employees career paths based on their talents, strengths and interests.
• We have fantastic teams throughout North America and are proud of our reputation of being the most informed and educated supplier in the industry.
• Our executives and managers are extremely accessible and work on the front lines of our business!
What Separates the Good from the Great at Paramount Consulting Group:
Those who are successful at Paramount Consulting Group demonstrate determination, competitive drive, and an eagerness to learn all facets of our company. They must have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service and sell. They must also possess the drive to make an immediate impact on a growing company.
What Does a Sales Representative do?
Sales Representatives have a primary focus of serving our customers and growing our existing accounts. Our Sales Representatives handle a wide range of responsibilities within our organization such as inside sales, outside sales, customer service, marketing and brand awareness. As we are a direct consulting firm, much of our business is conducted face to face with our clients. Sales Representatives typically spend 70-80% of each week in sales presentations and contract negotiations with our clients.
Responsibilities for a Sales Representative:
- Meet deadlines and company standards to get the job done in a timely manner.
- Answer clients’ questions on services and distribution and provide solutions/recommendations by having a strong understanding of Paramount Consulting Group’s top selling and basic service providers.
- Enter orders, customer information, and purchasing trends into our various computer systems (via IPAD)
- Proactively meet with existing clients for relations, management, follow-up, etc.
- Maintain a positive and productive attitude.
- Contribute to all sales and company/team goals.
- Be on time to work and all other appointments.
Requirements for a Sales Representative:
- 0-5 Years of previous sales, marketing, or customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university PREFERRED BUT NOT NECESSARY(final semester applicants welcome).
- Computer literate – (IPAD)
- Confidence and positive attitude are a MUST! Goal-oriented and competitive in sales/marketing activities.
- Superior interpersonal skills – able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work hard and smart – never satisfied with the status quo.
- Ability to take direction and to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and true commitment to customers.
New to the Energy Industry? What is Training Like?
- 1 week of focused training time (hands on training, job shadowing, product knowledge, etc.)
- Majority of time training is focused on: services, energy regulation laws, bill reviews, service presentations.
marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, major account executive, major account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin,
Cherry hill, new jersey, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Trenton, king of Prussia, temple university, Pennsylvania, west chester of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania state university, community college of Philadelphia, Wilmington deleware, Allentown, assistant store manager, dollar general, gamestop, Newark, Bethlehem, mount laurel, west chester, reading, Drexel hills
Entry Level candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management.
Sales and Marketing confidential
Entry level candidates with the following interests should apply:
Entry level customer care marketing - marketing & sales, entry level marketing - entry level marketing customer relations, entry level customer acquisition, entry level marketing conversion, entry level sales, marketing customer renewal, marketing retention, entry level marketing research, marketing effectiveness, provides face to face marketing service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant marketing management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in marketing hospitality, entry level marketing evaluation, customer loyalty, entry level sales service adviser, marketing analyst, marketing associate, entry level marketing consultant, marketing adviser, entry level relationship marketing management
Candidates with the following background or interest should also apply: business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management, business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing & sales business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing & sales management business, marketing & sales business opportunity, marketing & sales business development, marketing, sales, advertising business, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management.