The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your sales savvy and relationship building prowess? Solgar®, a brand of The Bountiful Company, is an entrenched leader dedicated to providing consumers with quality, innovative, and science-based supplements, is seeking an Inside Sales Account Manager to manage and develop sales within assigned account portfolios within the Natural Food Channel. We're seeking candidates that bring a proven track record of delivering sales revenue, incremental growth, new product placement and territory profitability. You'll be responsible for meeting (and exceeding!) established goals in territory sales, new facings and new or restored accounts.
- 100% Inside Sales role (high-touch transactions over phone and email).
- Responsible for managing and growing territory sales and profitability.
- Establish relationships with key personnel at every account.
- Presentation and placement of promotional programs.
- Management of product assortment, set placement and brand visibility.
- New item presentations and placement.
- Present sales information to maximize distribution and sell through with each account.
- Build account portfolio by prospecting to established, developmental new accounts and restore old accounts not currently being serviced.
- Follow up with accounts in a timely manner regarding account needs, requests, credits, etc.
- Manages, processes and maintains accurate account requests, orders, credits and needs.
- Forecasting of baseline sales and growth projections within the territory and individual accounts based on company objectives.
- Create and implement a daily, weekly & monthly call cycle that covers entire account listing
- When possible establish pre-set & preplanned appointments with key account contact person to optimize sales call.
- Schedule and coordinate office time with management in order to meet objectives and complete paperwork.
- Completion of daily and weekly required paperwork and forms.
- Generate and analyze system reports specific to account and division needs.
- Completion of weekly time sheet and any business reports.
- Coordinate with sales support team and customer care on customer support and initiatives.
- Attendance to all company provided conference or educational meetings and calls.
- Organization and maintenance of educational materials to provide in store training and demos on brands and product lines.
- Staff education and information updates of product line.
- Presentation of new item programs, promotions marketing / merchandising collateral materials.