If you are located in the Indianapolis, IN or North Richland Hills, TX areas, you will have the flexibility to telecommute (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges.*
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.SM
The Sales Operations Consultant is responsible for managing all aspects of agent recruitment for the internal sales center. This includes designing and implementing new staffing strategies to meet sales’ yearly recurring and seasonal talent needs to support initiatives, growth strategies and campaigns. Collaboration with stakeholders, talent acquisition, human capital and internal recruitment teams supporting other areas is a critical component of this role. This position is essential to achieving the sales team’s overall growth goals.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 7:00am - 7:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
- Understand the talent needs of the internal sales center
- Understand the details of multiple workstreams for sourcing and onboarding talent
- Oversee, analyze and enhance a seasonal agent strategy and model
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across multiple functional areas
- Strategize, implement and execute new processes
- Coordinate and facilitate any hiring events
- Build relationships with other business areas and external partners to strategize the development of a talent pipeline
- Serve as point person and subject matter expert to all aspects of sales agent recruitment to ensure efficiency and consistency across procedures and practices
- Partner with leadership to implement operational efficiencies to drive results
- Execute analysis to determine how we compare to other organizations, both internally and externally, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify and analyzes applicable industry patterns/trends to flag potential issues, and communicate as needed
- Partner with other areas of sales operations to coordinate the agent onboarding process
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Maintain tracking database to provide transparency and ensure accuracy of data
- Set team direction, resolve problems and provide guidance
- Collaborate well with a team that is ever-changing and hard-working
- As the sales operations team continues to grow, this position could manage and be accountable for professional employees and/or supervisors
- Support other areas of sales operations, as needed, due to the seasonal demand of this role
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of experience working in sales management or support, account management, or an operational role
- Previous experience in process and procedure development
- Experience with Microsoft Office software applications including Word (creating, editing, saving and sharing documents), Excel (creating, saving, editing, sharing files, using formulas) and Outlook (creating rules and using calendar, create, copy, edit, save and send correspondence)
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) OR equivalent work experience
- 2+ recruitment experience
- Experience in a strategic role, ideally leading and implementing initiatives and campaigns
- Must live within 50 miles of North Richland Hills, TX or Indianapolis, IN
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Experience interacting, presenting, and collaborating on complex information and issues with a wide range of stakeholders (other functional support areas, customers, external partners business leaders and executives)
- Excellent writing skills and strong verbal presentation skills
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non - clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: https://www.unitedhealthgroup.com/newsroom/addressing-covid.html
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: sales, analyst, recruiting, staffing, talent acquisition, onboarding, sales center, healthcare, UHG, UnitedHealthcare, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #RPO, UHO1k