This role is responsible for supporting the SCS Regional & National US Sales leadership teams with reporting and analysis of complex data and translating the data into a consumable format. In addition, this role will be responsible for all commission processes for the Regional & National teams which will require reporting, auditing, tracking, and maintaining commissions while ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Administer commission process by maintaining, tracking, reporting, auditing and analyzing relevant revenue and commission data, ensuring accurate and timely payouts in accordance with the terms of the commission plans
- Effectively communicate with sales leadership for commission reviews to gain necessary approvals and the sales teams to ensure they understand the drivers of their territory performance and related impact on their commissions
- Research, reconcile and resolve commission discrepancies with the sales team members.
- Reporting and analyses of revenues and revenue-related metrics to support management decision making using various reporting tools - Salesforce, SQL and Alteryx. This includes: develop and publish reporting and analytics, implement a validation process and provide user-friendly outputs.
- Increase reporting efficiency and effectiveness by streamlining processes, documenting deliverables and training team members on reporting tools.
- Education equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics or related field or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Two or more years experience in sales operations or performing financial or marketing analysis or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience in service and/or healthcare related business preferred, but not required.
- The candidate should possess advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, SQL, and Alteryx skills. Experience with Tableau is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.