As a Sales Enablement strategist on our Sales Effectiveness team, your mission is to drive the continuous improvement of selling capabilities with a focus on how sales analytics, processes, and tools accelerate sales productivity and revenue growth, making a scalable impact across the organization. You must demonstrate subject matter expertise in delivering internal products and process changes; defining the strategy, requirements, delivery, and business success of an internal product for the Go to Market Team. You are a self-starter who is proactive, collaborative, flexible, and adaptable; you take initiative to regularly and effectively participate in, manage and prioritize cross-functional teams, projects, and requests, and you are passionate about iterative process development.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Accountable as product owner for process vision, delivery cycle, and iteration roadmap for the Go market process
- Act as a strategic technology partner and maintain relationships with CRM Tech team, Customer Experience, Sales, Success, Sales Engineering, Marketing teams, and Leadership
- Strategize all technology investments to align with business goals and objectives, with a laser focus on automation, to help the teams acquire and grow our client base
- Manage, groom, and prioritize the backlog, and partner with the CRM Tech team
- Help improve standardization and adoption of common practices within CRM and Sales Enablement tools
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, document current, and future state business processes, and understand business priorities to recommend technology solutions
- Exhibit passion for pioneering innovative and highly effective tools and processes
- Ensure sales and success teams are armed with insights and tools to deliver growth. This includes developing comprehensive and automated sales process management to increase lead conversion and successfully launch effective sales tools to grow sales pipeline, reduce cycle time and enhance average deal size.
- Develop best practices around the use of existing tools, systems, and processes to demonstrate a correlation between use and results
Core Competencies: To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- Technical Expertise: The ability to demonstrate a depth of knowledge and skill in Sales Operations procedures
- Results Orientation: The ability to focus on the desired result of one's own or one's unit's work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Flexibility: Openness to different and new ways of doing things
- Thoroughness: Ensuring that one's own work is complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations; following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven experience in process engineering using continuous discovery methodology
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to interpret and analyze data
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate key information and status to Executive leadership.
- Excellent customer service skills are required. Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills including the ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations.
- Experience with SalesForce.com and Tableau; Einstein Analytics a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Frequent phone and computer use
- Creating written communications
- Able to bend, sit/stand at a desk, lift boxes or equipment (between 0-15 lbs)
- Able to travel occasionally both domestically and internationally