As a strategic thought leader in our Sales Effectiveness team, your mission is to drive the continuous improvement of selling capabilities with focus on how sales analytics, processes, and tools translate into sales productivity and revenue growth, making a scalable impact across the organization. You are passionate about helping our GTM teams by proactively seeking new opportunities to mature and scale the business. You are a self-starter who is proactive, collaborative, flexible and adaptable; you take initiative to regularly and effectively participate in, manage and prioritize cross-functional teams, projects and requests.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the strategic growth initiatives are translated into actionable sales activities with best in class sales operations.
- Act as a strategic technology partner and maintain relationships with CRM Tech team, business leadership, and sales engineering teams
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, document current and future state business processes, and understand business priorities to recommend technology solutions
- Strategize all future technology investments to align with business goals and objectives
- Manage, groom, prioritize backlog, and partner with the CRM Tech team
- Act as product manager for SalesForce CRM and partner with UI/UX and engineering resources
- Help improve standardization and adoption of common practices within CRM and Sales Enablement tools
- Partner with the Sales and/or Client Success teams, driving projects to create efficient sales cycle processes, with a focus on automation, to help the teams acquire and grow our client base
- Exhibit passion for pioneering innovative and highly effective tools and processes
- Ensure sales teams are armed with insights and tools to deliver growth. This includes developing comprehensive and automated sales process management to increase lead conversion and successfully launch effective sales tools to grow sales pipeline, reduce cycle time and enhance average deal size.
- Develop best practices around use of existing tools, systems and processes to demonstrate correlation between use and results
- Monitor, analyze and present area effectiveness to leadership via Weekly and Monthly business review packages
Core Competencies: To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- Technical Expertise: The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in Sales Operations procedures
- Results Orientation: The ability to focus on the desired result of one's own or one's unit's work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Flexibility: Openness to different and new ways of doing things
- Thoroughness: Ensuring that one's own work is complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations; following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Minimum of 7+ years of proven experience in sales leadership, sales operations, sales enablement, or consulting role
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to interpret and analyze data
- Proven process improvement, lean methodology experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate key information and status to Executive leadership.
- Excellent customer service skills required. Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills including the ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations.
- Experience with SalesForce.com and Tableau; Einstein Analytics a plus
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field