The Sales Associate Representative is an individual contributor with sales expertise within an assigned market. This sales associate will identify potential customer leads, cold call, gain appointments and execute a sales funnel process through close. Financial targets are established for this position with forecasting to target a key element of the sales management process. The key to success in this role is to focus and develop sales presentations and establish a life-long relationships with our clients and customers.
Day to Day for the Sales Associate Role:
• -Ensures organic sales growth through aggressive market awareness and account growth. Creates, coordinates and implements plans to achieve week-over-week sales growth.
• - Develop, prepare and present comprehensive and competitive sales proposals.
• -This position will understand the energy industry from a pricing and service perspective.
• -Single Point of Contact throughout the sales process. This position also maintains the customer relationship throughout the sales life cycle.
Candidates Must Have:
• -Drive to Succeed
• -1-2 years in a people-focused fast-paced environment: restaurant, hospitality, bartender, or customer service
• -Must maintain student mentality
• -Customer Service Skills
• -Leadership skills
No experience is necessary, though backgrounds in the following are preferred: athletics, sports, sports management, sports marketing, sales, football, hockey, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, rugby, soccer, competition, competitive, coaching, training, teaching, team building, team captain, fraternity, leadership, public speaking, exciting, travel, vacation, traveling, travel agent, outside sales, inside sales, customer service, bartending, bartender, restaurant, restaurant server, restaurant management, retail, philanthropy, fundraising, camping, camp counselor, sports training, fitness, personal trainer, health and wellness, body building, dietician, nutrition, gym, gym membership, membership sales, recruiting, recruitment, team management, swimming, track and field, cross country, volleyball, diving, NCAA, college sports, varsity athletics, varsity sports, college athlete, college athletics, division I, division II, division III, intern, internship, retail, retail management, hotel, hospitality, working out, training, practice, little league, football coach, soccer, soccer coach, eagle scout, boy scout, new grad, december grad, graduate, college graduate
$10.00 - $50.00 /Hour
Admin - Clerical, Sales, Retail