If you're ready to move on from your restaurant or customer service job that provides you no career path, Project Nia, Inc. may have the right position for you. Our company structure relies on us training tomorrow's team leaders and upper management from the ground up, starting in an entry-level sales position.
We've found that individuals with restaurant, retail, and customer service experience typically are a great fit for our sales position, because they have the right people skills and work-ethic to be successful on our team. We meet with customers face-to-face on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients, so professionalism and people skills are a must!
As team members at Project Nia, Inc. gain consistency in the entry-level sales role, they are trained to coach and lead others. Ultimately they will have opportunities to manage a large team and even a new market location. Staying stagnant in one position is not an option here, so only those who want to be challenged with new roles and responsibilities should apply.
- Building relationships with customers and giving basic sales presentations
- Training and coaching new employees (upon advancement to a leadership role)
- Leading and motivating a team
- One-on-one sales presentations to customers
- Problem-solving to find a win for both client and customer
- Learning behind-the-scenes operations of a small business
- National and international travel opportunities
- Professional coaching and mentorship
- Career advancement opportunities based on performance
- Hands-on training
- Upbeat, team-oriented atmosphere