SNI Certes has partnered with an Irving client in need of an interim resource to assist with local tax compliance (property, sales & use).
This role starts ASAP with an estimated duration of two months.
- Preparation and filing of multi-jurisdictional sales/use tax reports, GST, property tax and other business property tax returns
- Determination of sales tax exemptions
- Coordination with outside service providers
- Liaising with other functional departments within the organization
- Development of audit trail and maintaining data integrity
- Audit support and / or other special projects as needed
- Bachelor's in accounting, finance, economics, business or similar
- Three years' experience in sales / use and property tax reporting at multi-state and local jurisdictional tax level
- Experience with tax research tools such as RIA Checkpoint
- Experience running reports from SAP
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Public accounting or large corporate tax department experience