Ideal candidate must be over the age of 18
A smart and professional image
A passion for working with people.
Great Customer Service Skills
Ability to work as part of a team and also on your own initiative
Student mentality – always wanting to learn new skills
Enjoys travel (Both nationally and internationally)
Selected candidates will get a fantastic opportunity to kick start their career in a fast-paced industry of marketing and sales. We invest and take great pride in developing our people. So go on start your career in a company that invests in you. You will join one of Chattanooga’s most fun and vibrant Marketing and Sales companies. This role is fast paced and varied. We are a small business but have huge goals so we need individuals who are dynamic/fun with a go getter attitude.
VP Wave, as a Marketing company are well known for our great working environment. We have a work hard / play hard approach to our lives and we love the fact our company is like one big family. We also have weekly competitions for our top performers, bonuses are given out. Our company offers, for the successful Marketing/Sales assistant;
• Ongoing training provided (shadow our top sales people and learn from the best)
• Development through our personal development program
• Progression and promotion opportunities
•Competitive Earnings - Realistic OTE After Year 1 - $80,000
• Energetic and fun atmosphere
What will the Trainee Sales and Marketing Assistant role involve?
• Meeting with customers to discuss different brands, while providing the best customer service.
• Answering questions for customers and tailoring the sales pitch to suit them.
• Marketing presentations
• Promotions and basic sales administration.
• Contributing to our working environment and team culture!
This is an outstanding opportunity for recent graduates or those looking to make a change in their careers within the sales/marketing/customer service sector. We are offering excellent opportunities in training, travel, advancement, bonuses and more
To Apply Send your resume online and we will get in touch ASAP.
You will need to be over 18 due to client accounts, and applicants should note this is a role requiring dedication and commitment. Would suit either a graduate, ambitious school leaver or career changer.
So, what are you waiting for?