BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated SAS/Data Analyst in Elk Grove Village, IL
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Role: SAS/Data Analyst
Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
Duration: Long Term
The Cards Business System and Tech Data Analyst in working with business and technology SMEs will be responsible for creating data flows, system mappings, performing data profiling and defining and implementing data quality rules. This role contributes to the organizations goals for operational excellence, outstanding customer service, and high stakeholder satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Build and maintain process flows and data lineage maps consistent with established standards
2. Ensure and enhance data integrity by monitoring and upgrading system process controls
3. Perform data profiling to create statistics for the fields
4. Help in definition and implementation of data quality rules
5. Identify recurring issue trends and collaborate for root cause process improvements across teams
6. Identify data anomalies and consult with technology and business teams for escalation
7. Recommend and document requirements to automate manual processes
8. Analyze and convert data into information that supports insightful data-driven decisions
9. Provide flexibility to work in an environment with shifting priorities
Skill, Experience & General information required:
* 5+ years of business analyst or similar experience, with strong Cards Domain experience
* Has data background worked with data mapping, data profiling and ETL
* Has experience creating specifications and metadata.
* Project Management skills a plus (from a leadership and coordination standpoint)
* Experience working with data quality tools (examples: Colibra and Solidatus)
* Experience working with diverse technologies and business teams
* Experience with Unix file systems, commands, and shell scripts
* Experience with SAS (SAS certification an advantage)
* Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
* Ability to query and visually inspect data
* Understand process scheduling software including pre-requisites, triggers, conditions, and dependencies
* Excellent communication and documentation skills (Excel, Visio, Blueworks, Collibra)
* Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle disciplines and best practices
* Experience working in an AGILE environment or AGILE certification will be an advantage
Previous programming experience
Knowledge of Data Governance concepts
Credit cards processing knowledge.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
'We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.'
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 125391 when responding to this ad.