SAP FICO Business Analyst
MAG Automotive is a medium-sized project-based company using SAP ECC 6.0 to manufacture milling and turning machines. We are looking for a motivated individual to take the lead role in providing comprehensive FICO support.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the SAP FICO modules and be willing to expand their knowledge into other areas such as SD, PS, PP and HR. This person should have the desire to contribute new ideas to team members, and drive these ideas with the team into the organization. This unique opportunity is possible at MAG because of its size, flexibility, and the high skill level of MAG Associates.
Duties and expectations are as follows:
- Provide day-to-day support in Finance, Accounting, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Lead projects that involve collecting and reviewing business requirements, recognizing gaps in business processes, creating functional designs, data and functional mapping, undertaking hands on configuration of modules, liaising with developers, performing unit and integration tests and analyzing results.
- Prepare business process procedures where needed.
- Effectively promote process best practices.
- Provide on-going support to existing FICO related applications.
- Provide hands-on support for Month-end and Year-end close processes.
- Monitor user reported tickets and offer timely response and solutions.
- Develop special user reports and data exports for business analysis and audit requests.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Accounting is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years SAP FICO support experience.
- Extensive understanding of FICO configuration with CO integration points into other modules such as SD, PS, PP and HR.
- Industrial Manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes.
- Systems implementation skills such as requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support.
- Understanding of project settlement and product costing.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Proficient with SAP tools such a SQVI queries, LSMW's is ideal.