US Business Services is hiring for full time salesperson. Our salesperson position is face to face with our clients. Sales in person is by far much more effective and the clients love it!
Management and growth is our main focus, as customer service is a tool for growth.
At US Business Services we want to teach sales and consulting fundamental and then move individuals into management asap! Its how we expand our company.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales customer service
- Entry-level management training- customer service
- Sales presentations- customer service
- Face to face sales of new services for our clients
- Sales techniques
- Training current sales reps in customer service
US Business Services cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management & consulting team at US Business Services offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
• Fun, team building environment
• Travel Opportunities
• Leadership workshops & development
• Financial management, business management, time management
• Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
• Recognition for top performers
• Advancement to management based on performance
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism & integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
• Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
• 4 year degree preferred, not required
• 1-2 years of customer service
• Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at US Business Services are:
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
- Looking for an amazing future
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
Great candidates come from the following background:telemarketing and sales, marketing and sales brand awareness, technology sales and marketing, team lead sales and marketing, entry level full time sales and marketing, marketing and sales team lead, hospitality sales, marketing and sales, part time marketing and sales, sales and marketing acquisitions, sales and marketing customer service, Full time entry level sales, entry level sales person, entry level full time sales rep, entry level sales rep, entry level full time outside sales rep, entry level outside sales, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time sales and marketing, entry level sales and mktg., full time team player, entry level full time sports oriented, entry level full time help wanted, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time new grad, entry level full time sales, entry level restaurant, entry level server, full time entry level waitress, full time waiter, full time hostess, entry level full time host, entry level full time retail, entry level full time, marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing