ACS group has an immediate need for a S/4 HANA SME with experience in the Oil and Gas/IT Industry . This is a 12+ months contract opportunity (with long-term potential ) and is located in San Ramon, CA 94583 Our client is a leading Oil and Gas company.
Please review the job description below:
Location: San Ramon CA
Duration: 1+ year
SAP technical analysts perform technical coordination and environment management for Client's mission critical SAP systems.
This position helps maintain the S/4 HANA cloud-based ERP systems, as well as managing the migration and transformation of existing SAP
ECC assets from the company owned datacenter to the azure cloud. The successful candidate will partner and with SAP Technical administrators, business analysts, infrastructure teams, and project managers.
* Technical SAP Skills - 2+ years of SAP software/infrastructure lifecycle management, coordination, and planning including: SAP version upgrades, enhancement packs, patching, and new system builds.
2+ years of experience coordinating SAP project environment landscapes for large, complex projects including system builds, refresh schedules, and decommissioning
* Communication - Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and simple manner.
* Analytical - Strong analytical skills and trouble shooting skills. Ability to analyze and understand complex technical issues
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or related areas
* SAP basis Experience
* Understanding of Windows OS fundamentals, UNIX/Linux fundamentals or similar
* Project management experience
* Experienced with Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO) and Oracle
Agile certified (SAFe, scrum, Agile for teams
One round of phone interviews
Local candidates only (no per diem or additional expense will be included for travel arrangements)
Position has the potential to be extended.