Retail Sales Team Associate (Entry Level)
Full Time. Consistent Schedule. Advancement Opportunity
Here at Legacy, we put our team first. We believe in strong company culture, and continued support and development for our people. We know we can’t be successful as a company without a strong foundation of motivated, happy, and encouraged team members.
So, First things first!
Characteristics necessary to join our team:
- Looking for a career, not just a job
- High Integrity, professionalism, and follow through
- Positive, outgoing and energetic personality
- Passionate work-ethic and drive to succeed
- Student mentality and willingness to continually learn and develop
- Ability to have fun at work while hitting goals
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Commitment to a full-time schedule
This dynamic individual will work amongst our sales team to hit weekly sales goals through engaging with various leads and customers on a face to face basis.
We are seeking a passionate, results-driven self-starter to drive success throughout the full life cycle of our sales process.
- Absorb and retain Product Knowledge
- Introduce products and services to retail customers
- Qualify received information and build genuine relationships
- Customer Retention and Follow Up
- Represent our clients with professionalism, integrity and positive energy
- Demonstrate a willingness and initiative to learn, grow and contribute to the team’s professional development
- Paid, continuous training
- Competitive bonuses
- Opportunity for travel
- Team outings and networking opportunities
- Fun & modern team environment
**Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in: sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations
Other, Franchise, Retail
Base OR Performance