Retail Sales Leader - Team Sports
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Attention Retail Sales Assistants, Retail Store Staff, Retail Kiosk Sales Associates, Retail Team Leaders...
We offer Training, Growth Potential, Travel Opportunities, Uncapped Earnings, Fun Environment, and More!
With 2020 in full swing, we are looking to have as many on hands candidates available to handle all of our clients customers. Making sure, all their questions are answered, and our clients are represented in the best light!
From soccer to baseball, hockey to basketball, and football to even golf, athletes and sports fans alike know what it means to Just Do More to get to the next level. We do not settle for average we want to win - that's why we Just Do More!
We deliver results, we exceed expectations, and we value every single consumer interaction with the many brands we promote. We Just Do More.
Just Do More is a dynamic group of competitive, sports minded business professionals! We operate the same way athletes do on a competitive sports team - our core values being leadership, integrity, teamwork, and accountability. As a business, we highlight customer focus. Our team is trained daily on customer service techniques and retention. Building a strong rapport with the customers in our territories is the very thing that makes our company and our clients achieve success.
Retail Sales Leader Responsibilities:
- Speak with both existing and potential clients on a face to face basis
- Be the point person to handle requests, questions, and any issues in a positive manner
- Reply to customer inquiries in a fast-paced environment
- Think quickly and create creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Provide customer support to both current and prospective clients
- Engage in positive, upbeat conversations with new and existing customers
- Generate, report, and register new sales numbers on a daily basis
- Represent our clients with enthusiasm at our events
- Coach and teach individuals in the office through presentations of your work
- Create targets for both yourself and teams in the office
We offer our all of our Employees:
- Ongoing paid training with flexible hours
- Uncapped growth and earning potential
- Ample opportunities to travel the state, country, and even world. Some of our top performers have been to Miami,Texas, Denver, New York City, and Chicago
- Advancement opportunities tailored to your specific background and interests
- Excellent options for a work life balance
Why keep waiting for another opportunity like this! Apply NOW and start TOMORROW!
Send in your resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile as soon as possible. We will be contacting all qualified candidates immediately upon review. Candidates must be over the age of 18 in order to apply.