$500.00 Sign-On Bonus offered.
To be eligible you must be hired
between 11/13/2017 and 12/15/2017
by AT&T for the following
Not applicable to internal
This position is part time! What does that mean? Flexibility, balance, control! Are you interested in pursuing a new, exciting career but cannot commit full time? AT&T understands! Our part-time careers allow you the time to manage your schedule including days that you designate as your own each week!
- 24 scheduled hours per week; maybe 20 or 28 hours when additional flexibility is needed
- You will be required to work on the store's busiest days including weekends as agreed upon by the Store Manager
- Part-time employees can request up to a maximum of 3 full days unavailable time
Sharing your knowledge with our growing customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck: Base plus commission. Our current part-time Retail Sales Consultants working 20-30 hours per week earn an average of $35,390 per year in total compensation.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Employer-provided mobile device
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You’ll even receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts).
To qualify, we’d like you to have 1 to 3 years of retail or customer-facing sales experience.
Apply now!Our employees say it best! Watch now.
Sales, Part Time, Entry Level, Customer Service, Retail Associate, Sales Associate, Retail, Sales Representative, New College Gradate, Recent College Graduate, Entry-level
Part Time Retail Sales Consultant