Retail Sales Associate
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for. People with customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you’ve had six months of retail, customer service, or both please apply.
At STC Direct, we are outsourced by several Fortune 500 clients in the areas of telecommunications, fiber optics, internet, and entertainment industries. We are able to provide a professionally trained sales team to reach their target market of customers face to face. We believe in a relationship based approach.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients. We will be expanding into 30 new retail locations within the Philadelphia area. We are looking for entry level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our client’s reach into 4 new markets nationwide and here in Philadelphia this year!
Entry Level Retail Sales Associates are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new clients
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What STC Direct Offers You:
- Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from top leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
This is an entry level position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors and degrees are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.