The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 13.5 million members and customers across 14 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
What you will do: (Primary Duties & Responsibilities)
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Retail Home Loan Originators who can serve as a bank and home lending representative within a call center environment, originating new residential mortgage loans and home equity business while also selling home loan products and services.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Respond to customer inquiries and referrals that are generated from AAA marketing and other bank business channels.
- Ensure exception customer service by responding to customer inquiries and communication protocols within established service level agreements
- Perform inbound/outbound call duties and take applications on current and new loans
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Retail Home Loan Originator.
How you will benefit:
- Competitive compensation and monthly incentives based on individual production
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
We’re looking for candidates who: (Preferred/Required Qualifications)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related fields preferred
- Working knowledge of residential mortgage loan origination or mortgage experience
- 1 year loan officer experience with background in origination of loans or 3 years’ experience as a processer or loan officer assistant, preferred
- Experience with home lenders/originators or residential mortgage process and operations, internal/external prospecting and generation of leads and management of a large mortgage loan pipeline, and knowledge of closing and underwriting functions/duties
- Knowledge of various loan programs such as Agency conforming, VA, and FHA, mortgage origination and customer service processes, conventional, portfolio and government lending guidelines and Federal and state specific regulations governing real estate lending
- Qualify for an NMLS license/registration. Established NMLS# other than realtor preferred
- Keen understanding of regulatory requirements and documents to include Reg Z, Truth in Lending Act, and the Fair Housing Act
- Experience with Encompass operating system preferred
- Ability to analyze, and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives
- Develop/adhere to mortgage loan processing procedures
Successful Retail Home Loan Originators will possess effective communication skills, strong phone sales, prospecting skills, strong attention to detail and organizational skills, ambition, motivation and drive!
What it’s like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group helps AAA Members enjoy life’s journey with peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We currently conduct business in 13 states in the upper Midwest and the Southeast.
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise goals:
- Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
- AAA Membership growth and renewal
- Operational excellence
- Become the “flagship club” of the AAA Federation
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfil these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.