Restaurant Management Skills Desired - WEEKDAYS ONLY
We are looking for a Sales Lead to help support our ever-growing Sales Development Team. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to manage the Outbound Sales Development organization in order to help them achieve their goals, objectives, and quota achievement. You will work cross-functionally to ensure positive working relationships and to maximize the impact and overall effectiveness of sales development.
The Sales Lead will play a critical role in presenting and consulting with clients daily about energy services and energy solutions that our brokers provide.
Job Functions of a Sales Lead:
- Lead, train, and coach other sales team members to penetrate target accounts and work closely alongside management
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, and coaching sales team members (note: Ideally, successful Sales Leads are promoted to upper management positions within 12-14 months, making hiring and training a particularly important function)
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes and metrics
- Manage territory assignment
- With help from Upper management and other sales team members, compile weekly/monthly team reports, modify as needed
- Proactively work to improve the cadence and throughput of the assigned sales leads resources as we grow Able Enterprises's marketplace presence and success story
- Conduct weekly forecasts
- 1-3 years of management experience in Sales, Sales Development, or Inside Sales management,
- Experience growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment
- Proven track record at establishing and achieving or exceeding measurable goals
- Excellent working knowledge of competitors in the energy industry
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing, and brokers
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY:
advertising, marketing, sales, entry level, public relations, sports, sports marketing, management, customer service, full time, part time, hospitality, promotions, entertainment, business development, sales, marketing, other, advertising, retail, cosmetic, fashion, sports, retail, sales, Entry level sales rep, Outside sales, Entry level outside sales rep, Outside sales rep, Sales and marketing, Team player, Sales, Entry level sales and marketing, Sports-oriented, Help wanted, New grad, Full-time, Director of Sales, Director of Sales Promotions, Distribution Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Field Representative, Field Sales Engineer, marketing, Independent Consultant, International Sales Account Manager, Internet Sales Manager, Major, Account Exec, Major Account Executive, Major Account Manager, Account Representative, Manufacturers Rep, Manufacturers Representative, Market Research, Marketing, Medical Sales, Merchandise Manager, National Account Manager, National Sales Manager, National Sales Rep, National Sales Representative, Point of Sale Supervisor, Product Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Administrator, Sales & Marketing Director, Sales & Marketing Manager, Sales Account Manager, Full Time Sales, Full Time Marketing, Retail Sales, Restaurant Sales, Sales Administrator, and Sales Analyst, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Public Relations, Customer Acquisitions, Customer Specialist, Customer Retention, Customers in your local area, National Clients / Customers, 419, toledo.
US-OH-General Toledo Area
$0.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
Sales, Hospitality - Hotel, Management