Position/Title: Remote Full Stack .Net Developer (Mid to Senior) - (.Net Core)
** Note: We are open to candidates with 2+ years of experience in full stack .Net development. We are doing cutting edge technology development, so come check us out!!
** Note: We are not able to sponsor any Visas at this time.
Location: 100% Remote (anywhere in the US)
This individual will assist with the development and maintenance of detailed computer program design, coding, testing, debugging and implementation as required by project goals. In addition, the .Net Programmer/Analyst will identify and resolve computer information system application malfunctions to assure continuity of service for supported business functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Must be able to complete a complex software lifecycle: scope, design, code, test and implement
- Participate in requirement analysis and definition
- Prepare code documentation in support of program development
- Follow established company software development guidelines and procedures
- Debug, test and install new application programs
- Debug and test existing application programs
- Develop test procedures and test platforms for programs and/or programming functions
- Modify existing systems
- Confer with departments to identify software/reporting needs
- Manage systems project timelines as they relate to programming
- Assure system documentation by directing the writing of detailed descriptions of the system components
- Create the training modules for user groups
- Develop and implement software solutions that will empower the users as well as boost the overall operational efficiencies
- Perform ad hoc reports on demand
- Monitor the integrity of scheduled reports/tasks and jobs ensuring the proper flow of data into tables, updates, etc.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred
- At least 2+ years of total development experience in web-related technologies
- 2+ years' experience with ASP.NET MVC, at least 1 year using the 4-4.5 framework (preferably .Net Core)
- 1+ years' experience with any of the front-end libraries, like Knockout, Angular JS, Blazor and etc.
- 2+ years' experience using C # or VB.Net
- 2+ years' experience with Web Services(WCF & Web API), Web Forms, and XML
- 2+ years of transact SQL experience writing complex stored procedures, triggers, DTS packages
- Proficient working with the following - .NET, C#/VB, SSMS, Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Unit Testing, APIs.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 a plus
- Knowledge of insurance applications a plus