Great start up company
is looking for a DevOps/Site Reliability Engeneer to responsible for Automation and Orchestration platforms within our environments (including writing the scripts to perform tasks).
- 4+ years of experience in field.
- Ability to design, build, and operate a technology stack
- Experience with Linux (Red Hat/CentOS, Debian/Ubuntu)
- In depth understanding of DevOps tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, and Jira.
- System administration experience, preferably Red Hat.
- Implementing automation technologies and tools across the software development lifecycle from requirements to development to testing and operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task, be a strong team player, and have strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to find, troubleshoot, and resolve issues using whatever outside resources (i.e. research) are required.
- Extensive experience with public cloud offerings such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Docker or similar container technologies is a plus.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar technologies.
- Experience with Ansible or similar technologies.
- Familiar with GIT source control.