Leading Engineering company in the Aerospace industry is currently looking for a Recruitment Assistant for its operations center in NC. We are engaged primarily in electro-mechanical assemblies for the aerospace industry including general aviation, commercial and military applications.
Company has a long history in the Aerospace and Defense marketplace, producing high quality products used in both legacy and modern applications.
- Recruiting: 2-3 years of previous experience in a recruiting environment
- Onboarding: will be assisting the HR team of 2 with onboarding their mass hiring, previous experience of 1-2 years preferred
- Microsoft Office: proficient experience in MS Office is highly preferred
- Associates degree in business
- Minimum 2 years' experience in of recruitment experience required
- Sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level attention to detail and follow through
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills required
- Fluent in the use of MS Office
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.