Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals
- Thorough training on recruiting and sales with a concentration on the IT industry (no previous IT knowledge necessary)
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for identifying qualified, diverse potential talent for internal opportunities based on strategic sourcing strategies. The sourcing specialist will engage with passive job seekers with the goal of building a network of potential talent using various methods to source to Talent Acquisition Specialists as openings become available. Based on performance, there is an opportunity to grow into a Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist or University Relations Recruiter role.
Qualities include: Building relationships and fostering partnership, professionalism, detail-oriented, strong follow-up skills, passion for sourcing qualified applicants and a strong work ethic. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with potential talent and the internal team which he/she supports.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize recruiting resources to proactively identify qualified professionals interested in positions with TEKsystems to increase candidate pipelines and candidate pools
- Responsible for initiating interest from qualified passive job seekers to support current and future hiring needs in our 100+ field offices. This may include Internet sourcing, campus recruitment, networking, outreach and other sourcing
- Responsible for meeting a weekly goal of applications generated from sourcing activity and presenting qualified candidates to the Talent Acquisition Specialists for the remaining steps of the interview process
- Post available positions online internally and externally
- Solicit referrals and follow up with potential talent
- Evaluate all applicants received and disposition each candidate appropriately using our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Maintain all documentation using ATS to track information and hiring metrics regarding candidates and sourcing strategies
- Conduct applicant tracking to ensure compliance with EEO and OFCCP guidelines
Required Education and/or Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have 0 - 2 years of work experience. Experience as a recruiting coordinator, sourcing specialist or related capacity is a plus
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field is preferred
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Candidate must be organized and a team player
- Candidate must enjoy building new partnerships and working in a team based environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. Must be able to represent TEKsystems in a positive manner both internally and externally
- Candidate must enjoy proactively meeting and networking with candidates. Candidate must enjoy and be able to connect with and engage candidates by telephone and e-mail
**Individual can sit out of any of our 100 offices across the United States**
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.