Position: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Salary: $35-38k + bonus and incentives
Avenica is currently recruiting for an internal Recruiting Coordinator position. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduates interested in gaining professional work experience in recruiting and Human Resources.
Avenica actively recruits college graduates seeking entry level positions using a proven, personalized process to connect grads with great jobs, not with an app or an algorithm. Whether you are fresh out of college and looking for your first real job, or a few years out and looking to redirect your entry level career, we can help you. Our model focuses on finding the right candidate for each position. To learn more, visit our website at www.Avenica.com.
- Graduates of all majors encouraged to apply, especially Business, Marketing, HR, Communication, Psychology degrees
- Interest in recruiting, sales, or account management
- Some Human Resources or general office experience is a plus but not required (professional, internship, education, or other)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – must be motivated by working with others and anticipating needs
- Prior customer service experience in retail, restaurant, or other business situations is a plus
- Reliable and dependable work ethic
- Solid investigative and creative problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, enthusiastic, professional
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Learn and utilize CRM software to track applicants, client needs, and job postings
- Candidate Screening: Screen resumes and candidate information to determine which candidates best meet position needs.
- Schedule interviews and phone calls, conduct preliminary phone screens with candidates, communicate with Avenica team on daily activity
- Assist with collecting key documents and information
- Reference checks
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Avenica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. Avenica does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regards to public assistance.