Job Description Summary
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our Cushman & Wakefield Talent Acquisition team on one of our recruiting teams: Asset Services, Corporate, C&W Services, Global Occupier Services, and Skilled Trades.
A successful candidate will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting with a focus on sourcing and pipelining for talent. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about providing excellent client service with a process improvement mindset and that excels in a fast paced and professional working environment.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment across multiple service lines and disciplines (some of these areas include Account Management, Lease Administration , Facilities Management, Occupancy Planning /Project and Development Services, Transaction Management )
- Generate a diverse candidate population using various methods including job boards, membership organizations, and personal networking
- Partner with the business to create efficient and effective recruitment strategies for sourcing, pipelining and urgent requisitions
- Conduct phone interviews with applicants to ensure candidates meet minimum qualifications and are an organizational fit for C&W
- Stay up-to-date on new sourcing tools, best practices, and how the team can best utilize these recruiting and networking tools
- Provide complete, accurate , and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position, reinforcing the values and culture of Cushman & Wakefield
- Be a C&W ambassador to attract top talent to the Company
- Proactively build an ongoing pipeline of qualified candidates for critical and repeat positions to ensure future talent needs are met
- Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches , networking groups, social media, database search, referrals, and advertising
- Source for multiple searches and supporting several hiring managers simultaneously
- Assist with managing and growing our employment brand and recruiting presence across social media channels
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- BA /BA degree is preferred or equivalent experience
- 7-10+ years of progressive recruiting experience with at least 1 year of prior recruiting in a 3rd party agency environment highly preferred
- Ideal candidate will have experience with both candidate recruitment and business development side of the recruiting desk
- Strong hiring manager influencing skills with the ability to understand managers hiring needs, make recommendations and coach managers to make the best top talent decision
- Labor market expertise; provide HR partners and hiring managers a detailed view of labor market trends, advise on competitor activity and provide insight of recruiting in the space.
- Strong sourcing skills with previous experience developing, presenting and executing diversity sourcing strategies and candidate pipelines
- Strong MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Technology savvy including social media and process mapping
- Experience with Workday recruitment management tools and/or ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) is a plus
- Exceptional time management , organizational, and communication skills required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is essential
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.