CareerBuilder's mission is to empower employment. CareerBuilder is a global, end-to-end human capital solutions company focused on helping employers find, hire and manage great talent. Combining advertising, software and services, CareerBuilder leads the industry in recruiting solutions, employment screening and human capital management.
We are expanding our sales teams! This is a unique opportunity to not only join CareerBuilder during our growth phase, but contribute to by helping shape the future of our company and enhance CareerBuilder's effort to attract, recruit, and retain diverse talent. If you are someone who has experience hiring sales professionals within the SaaS industry, thrive in a fast paced environment where you are constantly managing competing priorities and want to experience the thrill of success as you partner closely with the business through our growth, this is the perfect opportunity for you. At CareerBuilder, you'll be part of a team that collaborates closely to execute on all recruiting initiatives to achieve ambitious hiring targets.
What we're Looking For:
As a Recruiter, you understand how to partner effectively with hiring teams by building creative sourcing strategies with a successful track record of converting passive leads into active candidates and hires. You are committed to delivering a consistent and positive experience for candidates and internal stakeholders and know that hiring the right people is critical to maintain our fun, diverse and productive work environment.
Hiring and Sourcing Strategy:
- Strategically consult with internal hiring managers to determine staffing needs and appropriate team dynamics and structures.
- Conduct thorough intake meetings in order to build strong internal relationships and streamline hiring initiatives.
- Build superb rapport with internal leaders to foster trust and confidence in internal recruitment searches by maintaining prompt follow ups and low turn-around time.
- Liaise with Human Resources Business Partners to stay up-to-date on all current openings including full-time, part-time, temporary, and contract roles within all of CB and CB brands.
Candidate Relationship Management:
- Manage a high-volume candidate funnel and pipeline, especially within Sales and Customer Success departments.
- Build strong rapport and maintain ongoing relationships with numerous qualified candidates.
- Maintain excellent "full hospitality" candidate experience: every candidate that interviews with CareerBuilder should receive executive-level candidate treatment.
- Manage and foster long-term relationships with employee referrals
- High-volume recruitment and req load management that includes monthly hiring goals
- The Recruiter will run a full desk: this includes sourcing, screening, and interviewing all candidates.
- Review and qualify applicants based on application / resume, track record experience, thorough interviews (phone / in-person) that measure candidates' technical and functional knowledge and leadership skills using behavioral and competency-based questioning techniques, and recommend top candidates to Hiring Managers for final selection.
- Act as recruiter and recruiting coordinator by maintaining accurate scheduling and communication between hiring manager and candidate.
- Negotiate candidate compensation offers, ensuring best fit for both candidate and hiring manager.
- Ensure superb new hire experience by collecting all relevant information needed for first-day success (i.e. sending welcome packages, coordinating IT equipment delivery and new hire orientation enrollment)
- Employ a "team player" mentality that includes being a catch-all for any types of roles that may become available. Be willing to act as recruiter, sourcer, recruiting coordinator and provide "back-up" as needed to any TA member, regardless of requisition type.
- Maintain strict candidate tracking, ensuring every candidate is entered into Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Audit all candidates within ATS to ensure all candidate interactions are documented, all new hires are onboarded within ATS and all dispositions are recorded in ATS.
- Manage job openings and regularly monitor performance; remaining agile and making adjustments to the recruiting strategy and coverage as needed to find the right talent in the shortest amount of time.
- Prepare all pre-hire staffing requests for all new hires including: temps, contractors, part-time and full-time hires.
- 1-3 years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full cycle recruiting
- At least 1 year being within sales recruiting, preferably SaaS Sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS, LinkedIn, and a variety of other demonstrated channels and sourcing tools.
- Proven track record of candidate sourcing, screening, engaging candidates, and managing the full candidate experience while providing exceptional service levels with hiring managers
- Proven sourcing strategies and techniques that attract the most passive and active technology candidates
- Must be assertive and have strong interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Must be able to work well independently and consistently demonstrate a strong work ethic and passion for recruiting
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously is essential
- Ability to build and maintain strong partnerships with hiring managers and provide a high level of service throughout the candidate interview and selection process