This is an amazing opportunity to work with a group of people who make a difference with the most influential companies in Chicago. Work with a fun, progressive, high-energy and growth oriented staffing agency in the Chicago Loop area. We are expanding our team due to demand for our services and are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented professional who has staffing experience or a professional services background. Mack & Associates, Ltd. identifies, locates and evaluates Chicago's strongest administrative support professionals for Direct-Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Temporary staffing services.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter:
- Work closely with current clients and candidates on a day to day basis to achieve their staffing goals
- Source, evaluate, and recruit quality candidates to maintain a pipeline in the Direct Hire department
- Utilize social media sites and company database to develop relationships with talent in the Chicagoland market within various industry sectors
- Review resumes and conduct phone screens and in-person interviews with qualified applicants for both current and future openings
- Manage the interview process for those candidates under representation including presenting job opportunities to candidates, coordinating interviews with clients, post-interview debriefing of candidates, conducting reference checks, offer negotiation, and post-hire feedback and problem resolution.
- Build rapport with others, i.e., candidates, company clients, and co-workers to gain the trust/confidence with others