1. Must have 7 years recruiting experience (or 4 year degree + 2-3 years exp)
2. Experience utilizing resume databases
3. Advanced level of Microsoft Office (but no pivot tables)
* Develop and utilize multiple sources to recruit applicants
* Achieve staffing goals needed to meet or exceed company objectives
* Evaluate applicants, schedule and conduct interviews with applicants and managers
* Conduct New Hire orientation and onboarding activities
* Development and oversight of internship programs
* Enhances organizational appeal by recommending new policies/practices, monitoring compensation trends, and emphasizing company perks
* Helps Director of HR to ensure policies, programs, benefits, and HR practices support company mission and business strategy
* Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for development of new policies and practices
* Helps to develop new policies, communication thereof, and enforces policy implementation
* Identify training needs and create/procure a professional development curriculum thru internal and external resources
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.