Location: Columbus, OH
With our economy is in the midst of full recovery, Chaney Concepts is searching for a Receptionist to join our dynamic, driven and results-oriented team. Chaney Concepts is a leader in the consulting industry and has a proven track record in selecting top candidates for executive, sales, management, customer service, and marketing roles.
Job Description for the Receptionist:
- Administrative Recruiter requires above average listening/communications skills and a dedicated effort to spend over 80% of your work day on the telephone
- Make business development calls to assigned specific industry; develop clients, identify prospects a build sustainable relationships.
- Work with hiring managers to understand job specifics.
- Source and pre-screen resumes gathered through various mediums
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating hiring managers’ schedule.
- Management and sales professionals usually have adaptable skills for this position.
- The Recruiter manages candidates and hiring managers through the entire hiring process
This rewarding Receptionist opportunity allows you the chance to change the lives of industry professionals by placing them into a new role with successful energy brokers.
- Superior computer keyboard and online internet skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office functions
- Produces high volume of quality/accurate work
- Works efficiently and effectively under pressure and with critical deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Practices independent thinking, is a self-starter, well-organized, extremely reliable, detail-oriented and assertive as a team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for responsibilities
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases or similar software (preferred)
“We are looking for the best possible candidate according to the highest standards, morals, and ethics.'
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY:
advertising, marketing, sales, entry level, public relations, sports, sports marketing, management, customer service, full time, part time, hospitality, promotions, entertainment, business development, sales, marketing, other, advertising, retail, cosmetic, fashion, sports, retail, sales, Entry level sales rep, Outside sales, Entry level outside sales rep, Outside sales rep, Sales and marketing, Team player, Sales, Entry level sales and marketing, Sports-oriented, Help wanted, New grad, Full-time, Director of Sales, Director of Sales Promotions, Distribution Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Field Representative, Field Sales Engineer, marketing, Independent Consultant, International Sales Account Manager, Internet Sales Manager, Major, Account Exec, Major Account Executive, Major Account Manager, Account Representative, Manufacturers Rep, Manufacturers Representative, Market Research, Marketing, Medical Sales, Merchandise Manager, National Account Manager, National Sales Manager, National Sales Rep, National Sales Representative, Point of Sale Supervisor, Product Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Administrator, Sales & Marketing Director, Sales & Marketing Manager, Sales Account Manager, Full Time Sales, Full Time Marketing, Retail Sales, Restaurant Sales, Sales Administrator, and Sales Analyst, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Public Relations, Customer Acquisitions, Customer Specialist, Customer Retention, Customers in your local area, National Clients / Customers.
$10.00 - $12.00 /Hour
Admin - Clerical, Other, Hospitality - Hotel