Part-Time: Hours to begin are Tuesday 8:30-5 and Friday 8:30-4
- Greets visitors and ascertains name and other pertinent information.
- Notifies appropriate employee of visitor's arrival.
- Answers telephone(s).
- Responds to questions about department operations, as appropriate.
- May discern appropriate information through computer or hard copy files, company or department publications and guidelines and/or personal knowledge.
- Routes calls for employees, as appropriate.
- Accurately takes and delivers messages.
- Maintains log of all calls requiring further action.
- Accepts and signs for packages addressed to department.
- Delivers package(s) to addressee or notifies addressee of package arrival.
- Performs a variety of routine clerical tasks (may include processing of incoming and outgoing mail, sending and delivering FAX messages, arranging for and maintaining logs for package pickup and delivery, photocopying and collating, etc.), as time permits.
- Assures that reception area is clean and orderly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.