Job Title: Office Services Coordinator
Work Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 month contract with option to extend
Education/Experience Required: HS Diploma or GED required. Previous Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience preferred. ¿
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Works under direct supervision, provides routine reception and administrative support to an office.
- Receives and directs incoming calls and visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Solves routine issues and escalates accordingly.
- Assists Concierge in providing general hospitality services and maintaining a client-ready reception area, conference rooms and other common areas.
- Requests building and/or equipment services as needed.
- Provides back-up support to Concierge in performing general clerical duties such as distributing and tracking packages, posting mail and arranges messenger services as needed.
- Troubleshoots for missed deliveries.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings held within the office to include conference room reservation, equipment needed for meetings and catering.
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the office/location.
- Oversees the proper maintenance of office equipment to include copiers, phone systems and printers (color and B&W).
- Solves minor equipment problems independently.
- Oversees the proper maintenance of off-site storage records (tape back-up and hard copy).
- Provides guidance to Concierge on company document retention policies and procedures.
- Maintains relationship with vendors that provide services and goods to the office.
- Assists in the completion of the office Business Continuity plan. Provides notary services as needed.
- Ensures proper coding of invoices for services or goods for expense tracking purposes.
- Provides information on brokers and project or listing details for proper expense allocation.
- Other duties as needed. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.