We are looking to add a Receivables Specialist to our internal finance department! This position is responsible for the administration of accounts receivable within the firm. The position provides phone support for IPM accounting inquiries, processes and researches invoices, returns, and credits, maintains records and analyzes collections, and updates and summarizes receivables.
- Administers the operation of accounts receivable within the firm including but not limited to:
- Work with the collection specialists for processing of client requests: new vendor forms, COI requests, audit confirmations, bankruptcies, legal matters, sending accounts to collections and W9’s
- Process 1099’s each year and sending out correction letters for incorrect 1099’s
- Credit review from the collectors to ensure proper handling.
- Maintain records and analyzes collections, while updating and summarizing the receivables.
- Review correspondence submitted by clients and make necessary adjustments/notifications.
- Daily Mailbox remittance monitoring.
- Review of sales tax issues to ensure processing of correct sales tax.
- Requests by collectors and partners
- Coordinate the Electronic payment campaign
- Coordinate lost client and dunning email processes
- Oversee third party collection process and payments that come in
- Manage the HR termed employees payments process and Marketing invoices as needed.
- Provide support to finance function and provide phone support for IPM accounting inquiries.
- Reporting & Analysis duties may include but are not limited to:
- Assist with monthly reporting and analysis for the AR and Collections Manager for month end review.
- Prepare accounts receivable/WIP account analysis and reconciliation.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience - Required
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with diverse audiences
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Required
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.