- X-ray Tech Orthopaedic Specialists
- Retrieves patients from exam rooms, positions them and takes X-rays of parts of body requested by providers, returns patient to exam room
- Pulls x-ray films for upcoming surgeries
- Cleans, maintains, and makes minor adjustments to radiographic equipment, including determining repairs needed to equipment.
- Maintains radiographic supplies and equipment / Maintains, updates and files patient X-ray folders.
Requirement Certified Radiologic Tech by the State of New York
- Education Certificate or Degree in Radiologic Technology
- Licenses/ State of New York – Licensed Radiology Tech