The Care Coach 2 employs a variety of strategies, approaches and techniques to manage a member's health issues. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through use of assessment, data, conversations with member, and active care planning. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Active RN license in the state of employment (without restrictions)
- 2 or more years of relevant experience within chronic disease management
- Experience working with the geriatric population
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have valid Drivers license
- Strong emotional intelligence , self motivator and communication skills to work with all levels of the community
- Strong team player with the ability to evolve patient awareness
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Case Management Certification (CCM)
- Prior experience with Medicare & Medicaid recipients
- Previous experience with electronic case note documentation and experienced with documenting in multiple computer applications/systems
- Experience with health promotion, coaching and wellness
- Knowledge of community health and social service agencies and additional community resources
- Experience with Cardiac and pulmonary patients
- Experience with Home Health and/or Hospice
- Knowledge/Experience with HEDIS
- Experience within acute inpatient care
Partners in Primary Care is expanding, the Seneca location has a targeted grand opening date of June 2019. All applicants hired prior to that date will work at an alternate location until occupancy is obtained for Seneca.
Interview Format ◦As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
◦If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours