REMOTE OASIS Chart Reviewer – DIRECT HIRE
OASIS/Chart Reviewers are responsible for reviewing OASIS and/or coding start of care and re-certifications for home health agencies. An active RN license and Home Care Coding Specialist – Diagnosis (HCS-D) certification is required.
- Must have already have certification in Home Care Coding Specialist – Diagnosis (HCS-D) and able to obtain the OASIS (COS-C or HCS-O) within 90 days of hire.
- Must have active RN licensure
- Must have minimum of Associates Degree in Nursing; Bachelor’s in Nursing preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review OASIS/Assessments and re-certifications and document recommended changes in the OASIS database tool
- Review ICD-10 coding and sequencing from documentation in the patient chart
- Enter results from review in appropriate fields of the database
- Provide explanation for change and reimbursement impact recommended
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive home health experience reviewing OASIS
- Experience in a quality assurance and/or case management
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills are required
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred