Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Location: Tulsa, OK 74117
Duration: 12 Months
- In a team oriented environment, perform all tasks in Initial Phase Manufacturing, Composites, Final Phase in a timely and efficient manner to ensure aircraft parts, sub-assemblies, major assemblies, and installations are built to type design data.
- Perform inspection duties utilizing engineering drawings and orders, route cards, inspection travelers, work instructions, technical specifications, QA procedures and instructions, and other related documents.
- Perform preliminary and progressive inspections of aircraft structure and systems, verify functional operation, final inspections, inspect for FOD and verify paperwork.
- Witness, verify and document specified manufacturing process steps.
- Perform conformity/first article inspections to ensure compliance with FAA approved procedures.
- Ensure the proper use and storage of area tools and equipment.
- Conduct work in a manner that enhances own/other employees health and safety, product safety and promotes risk reduction; participate openly in safety-related event investigations, and immediately report workplace hazards and make suggestions for control; cooperate and contribute toward the overall success of the Safety program at the local level.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing personnel.
- Perform area inspections to ensure compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of shop mathematics, and CATIA or blueprint reading and interpretation.
- Competent in the use of basic shop tools and equipment
- High School degree or GED.
- Completion of formal inspection training program within 90 days of assignment.
- One (1) year quality inspection experience or two years manufacturing experience.
- Two (2) years manufacturing experience or equivalent aerospace experience preferred.