Quality Assurance Engineer
BCForward is currently seeking highly Quality Assurance Engineer for our client based in Indianapolis, IN (Remote)
- Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
- Location: Indianapolis, IN (Remote)
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Duration:4 Months contract (Possibility of extension)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain test deliverables and artifacts (test plans, test cases, test results summary) to test complex applications and system integrations for Finance (Oracle EBS and integrated SaaS) applications.
- Document and Review test plan/cases with appropriate stakeholders for the finance system
- Defect Management and QA status reporting
- Perform test Coverage Analysis
- Assist in the implementation and maintaining any new QA tools and processes.
- Perform functional and automated testing and document test results. Documentation, implement, and maintain test scripts. Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- Develop functional automated tests. Build fast, robust, and maintainable automation using Java-based tools such as Selenium Web Driver, JUnit, Apex, or PL/SQL, etc.
- Participate in and contribute to product code reviews.
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
- Assist in formulating and developing metrics and measurements to determine the quality of the products being tested
- Develop and maintain effective communication relationships with both technical and non-technical project team members.
- Manage and organize test effort deliverable with the QA Leadership and other Project stakeholders.
- Knowledge of OATS is required
- Strong functional knowledge of Record to Report and Procure to Pay flows in Oracle EBS R12.x (applications involving GL, AR, FA, AGIS, AP, PO, CM). Good knowledge of other SaaS-based applications and integrations
- 5+ years experience in Software development and/or quality engineering in packaged finance applications
- Passion for testing with the 'break it' mentality
- Manual/Automated functional testing.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and results-driven
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related degree or relevant experience.
- Experience working as part of a Scrum team practicing Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in multi-platform testing (Windows, UNIX, LINUX)
- Experience in testing SaaS applications.
- Experience in working on integration tools such as Jitterbit, Mulesoft is a big plus.
- Familiar with Open Source Automation Frameworks
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 131090 when responding to this ad.