SNI Technology is currently seeking a Python/SAS/Unix Developer, to work on a 1 year or longer project. Coding will be done primarily in SAS (60%), but the developer will also code in Python, and in a Unix environment.
- Code and review coding done to SAS and Python application upgrades, extensions, or other development.
- Contribute to all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) for financial modeling application components and systems.
- Able to design and implement new application architecture for a financial process to integrate with existing modeling architecture framework.
- Collaborate with other team members, business units, and user groups to identify impacts of changes or enhancements, estimate level of efforts, and provide inputs to project schedules.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MUST HAVE SAS, Python and Unix experience.
- 5+ years using, coding within SAS, SAS macro language with strong experience deciphering existing SAS code.
- 3 years Python Command Line experience
- 5+ years in a UNIX/LINUX SASGRID environment.
- Agile experience (Kanban preferred).
- Developer experience with financial statements/modelling highly desired.
- Business knowledge with prior experience in financial industry.