Equity Staffing is looking for Network Contract Specialist for a temporary position with a Fortune 100 organization. Our client serves more than 85 million people and has a reputation for bold ideas. If you enjoy working with energetic people in a collaborative environment, we want to speak with you!
• Develop provider network by researching internal business needs and establishing relationships
• Document outreach efforts in internal systems
• Evaluate and negotiate contracts in compliance with all company standards
• Coordinating credentialing and system updates
• Has basic knowledge of community marketing practices and procedures
• Can respond to routine or standard requests
• Can use existing procedures and facts to solve routine problems or conduct routine analyses
• Will seek out other team members for instruction, guidance or direction
• Has basic skills in Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Office
Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council (RMMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equity Staffing Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.equitystaffing.com.