A Commercial Real Estate Company seeks a Property Administrator to join their corporate office located in downtown Chicago. The Property Administrator will be responsible for provide executive level support to building ownership, tenants, and outside vendors. The Property Administrator will serve as the day-to-day contact for all tenants, review and enter all payables into accounting system, prepare monthly Tenant Rent and various other duties as necessary. The Property Administrator must have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of previous administrative experience. The salary range for this role is $42-45k.
Responsibilities of the Property Administrator:
- Provide support to building ownership, tenants, outside vendors, contractors and visitors
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for all tenants; create relationships with each contact and welcome new tenants to building
- Prepare monthly Tenant Rent and Work Order Statements and monitor delinquencies
- Assist in contract management and maintain building contact summary spreadsheet
- Collect and fax timesheets to Human Resources, and track time-off for all building employees
- Perform general administrative responsibilities and order, stock, and maintain office supplies and stationary