DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional Omni-channel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our Licensed P&C Insurance Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding member inquiries and finding accurate solutions to help secure their financial wellbeing. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with a range of customers and their families from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself to support our members, you will discover your potential can take your career opportunities anywhere you want to go within Teleperformance.
GET LICENSED & BECOME An AUTO INSURANCE CONSULTANT AT TELEPERFORMANCE!
• Are you worth a lot more money for the work you can do?
• Would you like to help people learn and understand their Auto Insurance options?
TELEPERFORMANCE PAYS 100% OF THE COST FOR THE LICENSE. NO OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES!
Teleperformance, a leading player in the call center outsourcing industry, seeks Individuals who have a positive attitude, who are employee & client centric to get licensed & obtain a License. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast paced environment and be self-motivated and focused on achieving performance expectations.
Minimum qualifications include:
• High school diploma or G.E.D;
• At least 6 months customer service experience
• Willing to attend a 1 week/40 hour training course and dedicated to passing the Property & Casualty Insurance State License exam (Teleperformance will pay for the training AND the exam).
• Organization and work prioritization skills
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Comfort with desktop computer system and ability to use Windows operating systems
• Availability to work various shifts
Open Interviews Monday thru Friday 9:00am -- 2:00pm
Located at 2340 Broad River Road, Columbia, SC 29210
To Apply please text 'TPUSA' to 97211 or e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Equal opportunity employer that proudly encourages diversity in the workplace. EOE M/F/H/V/H
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled