The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides a high level of support services to members related to the sales and service function including: servicing insurance policies, processing applications, renewals and amendments and membership products. Provides cashiering services to members including taking insurance payments (initial, installment, lapse or reinstatement), membership payments, processing remittance/depository transfers and balancing cash drawer. Responds to customer inquiries and refers to agent when appropriate. Provides a high level of administrative support to Insurance Agents during peak periods.
Provides customer assistance through the performance of sales processing activities and assists management in the basic training of less senior personnel. Conducts outbound promotional call activities per management request and provides general promotion of Auto Club Group products and services following established guidelines. Participates in a team environment to promote customer satisfaction and consistent service following the customer service model. Receives and resolves member/customer complaints and seeks assistance from management in complaint resolution as necessary. Participates in office events developed to generate revenue, improve member awareness of products and support local community activities.
Work in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Appropriate State Life Accident and Health License
- Sales of club and membership products and services
- Promoting the sales of ACG insurance using established guidelines
Knowledge and Skillls:
- Auto Club Group Preferred Vendors requirements
- Auto Club Group service standards
- Possess the appropriate State Property & Casualty license
- Successful completion of Customer Service, Club and Payment Processing training within 6 months of hire
- may be required to attain and maintain state membership licenses as appropriate by department
- Providing a high level of customer-focused service
- Servicing insurance policies and processing applications, renewals and amendments
- Taking payments
- Responding to billing and coverage questions
- Promoting the sale of insurance products and membership products
- Processing monetary transactions
- Outbound promotional calls for insurance
- Computer software applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and web based operations
- Insurance terminology
- General insurance regulations
- Underwriting procedures
- Sales regulatory and compliance guidelines
- Insurance Systems (e.g. PPS, POS, IMS, IPM) and/or membership systems
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written) with others in a work environment
- Perform mathematical calculations to accurately perform monetary transactions
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Exceed member expectations relating to professionalism of demeanor, efficient and effective customer service (on phone or in person) and maintenance of workstation and office facility
- Work irregular hours including holidays and weekends (may include community events)
- Work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced customer service environment
- Maintain appropriate State Property & Casualty license
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.