We are looking to hire an entry level Promotional Advertising Assistant to join our promotions team!
As a leader in experiential marketing & client acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we are able to connect brands directly with consumers through sales, direct advertising, marketing, and promotions within local markets and businesses!
In this entry level role, the Promotional Advertising Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The entry level Promotional Assistant will also assist the promotions team with executing any administrative, advertising, marketing and/or sales tasks required.
- Develop and publish advertising used to create brand awareness during each promotion
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with existing client base
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this entry level Promotional Advertising Assistant opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
- Brand marketing
- Client relations
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Sales Account Management
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales promotion, marketing, advertising or any retail related setting is an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
If you can’t wait to become an enthusiastic sales promotions professional and are ready to create and promote product, service & brand hysteria on a daily basis our client would love to hear from you!
CANDIDATES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE OR INTEREST IN, PLEASE APPLY:
Entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneur, sales, customer service, management, manager, marketing, administrative, HR, entry level, purchasing, director, retail, telecommunications, restaurant, banking, advertising, supervisor, public relations, PR, hotel, hospitality, communications, social services, business and sales psychology, collections, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, recruiter, sales, sales management, marketing management, full time sales, full time marketing, full time management, entry level management, entry level sales, entry level marketing, inside sales, account sales, retail marketing, retail sales, customer service, business management, B2B sales, outside sales, marketing/advertising specialist, entry level sales and marketing, sports minded, management training, team training, consulting, consultant, business opportunity, business development, marketing coordinator, customer care, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, direct sales, direct marketing, face to face marketing, face to face sales, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, team leader, leadership, team building, sports management, sports administration, sports marketing, sports advertising, public relations, leadership sales, sales director, marketing director, promotional marketing, promotional sales, retail sales, retail management, retail marketing, brand manager, brand management, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, restaurant, hotel, communications, buyer, opportunity, advancement opportunity, advancement, growth opportunity, growth, recruiter, marketing professional, sales professional, public relations management, public relations manager, advertising, non-profit, non-for profit, training, trainer, personal trainer, electronics, career focused, career development, career minded, brand ambassador, brand management, brand manager, promotional marketing, promotional sales, entrepreneur, entrepreneur management, entrepreneur mindset, , claims administration, claims representative, claims rep, claims administrator
US-MI-Lambertville & Toledo OH
$0.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
Other, Marketing, Professional Services