The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Working under direction of the Department Planners, and reporting to the Planning Manager, the Production Clerical is responsible for processing all customer orders received at the DC. The ideal candidate for this role will have a high attention to detail, excellent communication skills in both, verbal and written mediums as well as ability to work independently or/and as part of a team.
- Accountable for meeting customer delivery commitments on time, first time, every time within company guidelines
- Collaborate with operations and customer care teams to ensure timely processing of customer orders to meet outbound scheduling adherence
- Facilitate processing of orders shipped from 3rd party vendors (Manual displays and bar line displays)
- Assists in the research of customer complaints and helps find resolutions
- Contributes to the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators on the Department’s Scorecard
- Support the facilitation of proper training, such as GMP, SOP, Safety, and Operations
- Provides feedback to the manager to support effective delivery of coaching and training as appropriate
- Acts as the iDeliver (Oracle management system) intermediary for the distribution center
- Identifies gaps and is instrumental in the development of corrective actions to address all situations proactively and effectively
- Identifies and reports unsafe conditions and behaviors
- Periodically support the analysis of customer fines, penalties (eg. billed not shipped) and recommends action items to meet established objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned.